[Vision2020] C.G.P. Grey: This Video Will Make You Angry

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 15 12:32:41 PDT 2015

Thanks, Ken, for sharing this!  It didn't make me angry -- it was
fascinating!

I don't typically clink on links that don't provide a brief description of
why I should watch a video, but I'm so glad I broke my own rule yesterday
morning  :-)  In fairness to myself, I recognized the name C. G. P. Grey, so
I was instantly interested.

For those who didn't want to watch something that would make them angry --
don't worry.  Here's a brief description of the video from:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2015/03/10/this-video-will-make-you-angry/

"Popular Internet nerd and educator CGP Grey explains how ideas and thoughts
spread from person to person in the same way germs spread. By reading or
hearing a new idea, you have been 'infected' with a new idea.

And if you like the new thought you may very well spread it to your friends.

With the Internet, this phenomenon is greatly amplified. This is all good
and fun when we're talking about cat memes. But when angry and negative
ideas spread online things go downhill quickly."

Seriously, the video is well worth the time to watch!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

If you cannot attain knowledge without torturing a dog, you must do without
knowledge.
~ George Bernard Shaw

C.G.P. Grey: This Video Will Make You Angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Time length: 7:25

Ken