[Vision2020] Is anybody here familiar with . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Mar 12 09:41:12 PDT 2015

. . . the Washington State College Veterinarian Music Choir?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Pullman/WSC_Veterinarian_Choir.jpg

I am currently bidding on three albums (two 78 rpm - one 33 rpm).

My intention is to convert these albums into mp3 format, upload them to Moscow Cares, and make them available to y'all.

I believe that the copyright (if there ever was one) has long expired, as this is the very first time I have ever heard of the Washington State College Veterinarian Music Choir and these albums appear to be the "newest" copies of their recordings created at . . . Washington State College at Pullman.

Has anybody heard of this choir?

http://www.MoscowCares.com