[Vision2020] What year . . . ?

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 22:06:43 PDT 2015

Here's a copy in the UI Library's collection. They say late 1890's. early 1900's.
 Looking south from First Street at Main Street in the late 1890s or early 1900s. Moscow. :: Ott Historical Photograph Collection
|   |
| Looking south from First Street at Main Street in the la...Title Looking south from First Street at Main Street in the late 1890s or early 1900s. Moscow. Description See 4 and 5 in picture at right [90-0031].  |
|  |
| View on digital.lib.uidaho.edu | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA