[Vision2020] What year . . . ?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Mar 10 15:22:31 PDT 2015

If you think this photo is cool, here are a few samples of what's comin' up . . .

- A postcard that shows the east side of Main Street between Third and Sixth Streets (circa ?).  Anybody hear of "Parisians" (a couple blocks south of David's)?

- A 1907 photo of Washington State College football rooters parading down Moscow's Main Street and . . .

. . . one that I am seriously lookin' forward to browsing and scanning . . .

- The 1914 Wocsom (Moscow High School yearbook).  Anybody wanna guess how many Westbergs are in it?

http://www.MoscowCares.com