[Vision2020] Fw:4th Annual Native Plant Sale - May 16

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 2 17:11:01 PST 2015

-----Original Message-----
Subject: 4th Annual Native Plant Sale - May 16
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
To: "White Pine Chapter" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
Date: 03/02/15 02:31:22

Hello native plant enthusiasts,

Please mark your calendars for the 4th Annual White Pine Chapter Native Plant Sale on Saturday, May 16, 9:00am - 12:00pm at the 1912 Center Arts Room. This is an important fundraising event for our Chapter, enabling us to provide grants for native plant projects. In addition, the sale increases the number of native plants in our landscapes, which benefits our local ecosystems.

You can help with this successful event in one or more of the following ways:

 - Digging up seedlings or vegetatively propagating native plants on your property and placing them in pots. Pots should be free of grass and weeds, and labeled with common name or scientific name. Links to plant propagation guides are at the bottom of this email. If you need assistance with species identification or determining the proper propagation technique, please email us. Donated plants from volunteers are very important for the success of the sale. Contact me, the 2015 Plant Sale Coordinator, (plspavek at gmail.com) when you have an idea of the species and numbers of plants you are able to donate.

 - Volunteering to help with the sale. Volunteers are needed for making plant labels, distributing posters, running the sale, and clean up. Please tell me (plspavek at gmail.com) if you would like to be added to the volunteer contact list and the tasks you are interested in.

 - Shopping at the sale! You get beautiful plants for your yard, and the proceeds support vital projects. It is a win-win.

I look forward to hearing from you soon or seeing you at the sale!
Pamela Pavek
2015 Plant Sale Coordinator
INPS White Pine Chapter

Plant Propagation Links: