[Vision2020] Ignorance at its lamest . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 28 09:54:28 PDT 2015

It is amazing, isn’t it, that Wilson always seems to have some financial skin in the game for his nutter “calls to action”?  In this instance, it’s not only selling his books, but also boosting enrollment for Logos & NSA, and let’s not forget selling Logos School “how tos” and membership and material sales for ACCS (Association of Classical & Christian Schools).

Debi, I agree that it’s scary, but it’s the same old tired message Wilson has been bloviating for as long as I can remember:  culture war, Culture War, CULTURE WAR!!!  The “triggers” change and the level of pure vitriol & shrillness vary, but the message is mostly the same and falls into three broad categories of attack:  feminism, equal human rights, and reproductive & health care choice.  Oh – and let’s not forget that government is evil and America is lost without theocracy.  A nation defended by her women isn’t a nation worth defending.  Slavery can be “Biblical.”  Boycotts are evil . . . except when Wilson thinks they aren’t.  Employees should have to perform the jobs they’ve been hired to do . . . except when Christians want to play the Religion card, which they should be able to do for anything and everything their hearts’ desire.

Pedophilia deserves the death penalty . . . except when the serial offender is one of his flock (or the son of a kindred nutter religious fanatic like the Duggars).  Then, Wilson arranges and officiates at marriages so the pedophile can then start biologically creating his own victims – you’ve got to keep it all in the family, don’t you know?

“A man penetrates, conquers, colonizes, plants. A woman receives, surrenders, accepts,” in Wilson’s ever shrinking world and too many other hysterical nutter screeds to keep track of.

Personally, I’m awaiting his “abstinence only works . . . really” missive following his heroine Sarah Palin’s daughter’s (BTW, that’s the same daughter who made a living as an abstinence only “ambassador”) second out-of-wedlock pregnancy because you just know that had it been one of President Obama’s daughters or Chelsea Clinton who was unmarried and pregnant, Wilson would have been all  over that in disgustingly ugly ways.  The Todd Palin household must be really out of headship order to produce such immoral children, right?  I’d like to think that at this late stage in his life, Wilson has finally been blessed with decency, but I’m too familiar with his rank hypocrisy to think that’s the case.

WWJD?  Certainly not the divisive crap Wilson peddles – that’s very, very clear.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough.  We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whereever they require it.

~ Francis of Assisi