[Vision2020] Ignorance at its lamest . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:38:34 PDT 2015

Interestingly that instead of the usual fawning over whatever Doug posts, there is some opposition to his recommendation to 'RUN AWAY!!'.

Michael, in part, wrote: 'Now is not the time to run...This same
 logic would call all believers who teach in public schools to head for
the exit as well.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ