[Vision2020] And who can forget . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:27:24 PDT 2015

Wilkins-Grant-Wilson causes you to yawn?!?  They remind me of Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard:

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:16:40 -0700
From: moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
To: thansen at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] And who can forget . . .

Yawn.
g​
On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
"My Town" - A film by Michael Hayes and Melissa Saul
In the fall of 2003 a small booklet entitled Southern Slavery, As It Was (1996), drew community attention to local pastor Doug Wilson and his co-author Steve Wilkins, a Monroe, Louisiana, pastor.Southern Slavery, As It Was represented itself as a biblical defense of antebellum slavery in the United States. Both the content of the work and the authors unapologetic attitudes fostered a climate of growing community polarization.Michael Hayes captured on film the increasingly tense confrontations between Mr. Wilson's supporters and his opponents, which culminated at the annual Christ Church "History Conference" in February 2004. With the arrival of Steve Wilkins, a founding member of the League of the South, and George Grant, a Christian Reconstructionist from Tennessee, the stage was set.
"My Town"

"Moscow Cares"http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho

 List services made available by First Step Internet,

          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com