[Vision2020] Two cited for shooting fireworks off Perch roof

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:38:06 PDT 2015

Gary you Nincompoop,

Please don't confuse anyone with facts, they might get in the way of the slurring.

Sunil

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:31:04 -0700
From: moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
To: v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Two cited for shooting fireworks off Perch roof

Lets thrown in the pesky fact that the people who are trying to make a go of the perch don't own the building and that there is an apartment that comprises the second floor of the structure that is distinctly separate from the business.
g​