[Vision2020] Crowdfunding Needed to Help Local Man Matt Bonnar

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 28 13:44:53 PDT 2015

Visionaries,

I think one would have to live under a rock to not know that getting expert
mental health care here on the Palouse can be challenging if not downright
impossible for serious mental illnesses, and that successful outcomes are
more likely when one receives care that's most appropriate for an individual
situation.  Due to the experiences of people I care about, perhaps I'm
keenly sensitive to the plight of those struggling with serious mental
illness, and Matt's story makes me desperately wish I was in the top 1% so
that I could make the care he needs available immediately.  Unfortunately, I
can't.

My daughter brought Matt's situation to my attention by sharing this link:
http://www.youcaring.com/matt-bonnar-bonnie-boyd-andy-boyd-378593
Please take a couple of minutes to check out the link and read about Matt
and the hurdles he's facing.

I know that money is tight for us all, but I'm passing along the link in the
hope that Matt's story will touch hearts and inspire those able to help to
make a donation so this bright young man can get the care he deserves to
help him learn to live with and manage serious mental illness.

Thanks for Reading,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
~ Aesop (The Lion and the Mouse)