[Vision2020] Two cited for shooting fireworks off Perch roof

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 28 12:55:33 PDT 2015

Just because a trespass happens doesn't mean charges would automatically
be filed.  A lot of people I know are/would be content to have
trespassers warned rather than dragged into an already-overwhelmed
criminal justice system.  Personally, many years back when the grass
outside my infant daughter's bedroom was set alight by illegal
fireworks, I was happy to just have the cops give a warning and shut the
rotten behavior down for the night.  I surely didn't want my neighbors
turned into the courts for a stupid mistake in judgment, and I think the
experience of having their illegal fireworks actually cause damage was a
good learning experience for them.

Just Sayin' & YMMV,

Saundra

 List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the