[Vision2020] Racial, sexual identities aren't 'sudden' things

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:08:30 PDT 2015

I'm picturing a bellicose former NCO with an odd fondness for plush
children's toys head on a gecko​, an even less formidable combatant than
the original. That said and all the great advancements in biology aside, if
it has a Y chromosome it will be male. What it self identifies as will be
any one's guess.