[Vision2020] MLK Jr. Events and Remembering Dear Friends....

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:13:15 PST 2015

Dearest  Linda,

Through the years of knowing you, your voice has always been a stalwart of
hope and positivity. It is so very good to hear from you once again.

I am no alone in hoping you are well, and return to vision2020 soon, and
often.

Much love to you dear friend,
Janesta

Your post has been passed though to facebook.