[Vision2020] Jon and John: Mothers, sons and death

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jan 13 15:18:14 PST 2015

Beautifully done. I had to stop sobbing and get a grip before writing this. Moscow is a small town---3 degrees of separation is unusual because most often it is 2 degrees. Having met, known, socialized with, or heard through friends about every one of the people Marilyn speaks of is wrenching....her understanding and homage to all (including John) is phenominal and touches that chord in all of us that signifies a want and hope for better.

Thank you Marilyn, for giving me a touch of love and blessing in the grief.
Debi Robinson-Smith