[Vision2020] Sue Hovey

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Jan 13 12:19:21 PST 2015

Sue Hovey was a extraordinary mentor and outstanding example of citizenship, compassion, and positive community presence to her very fortunate students, colleagues, parents, and all whose lives she touched. Her contributions to our town will live on.  She was a strong, compassionate woman, an extraordinary teacher, a model for all of us to try to emulate.

Rose Huskey