[Vision2020] I may have been wrong.

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:39:18 PST 2015

When I was a youth, being caught stealing a trivial item such as a
pack of gum would never have made it into the system to this extent. A
cop might read you the riot act in a attempt to put the fear of God
and society into you, make you pay for the item, and maybe do some
chores for the shopkeeper, and worst of all tell your folks. The
notion of the event making it any higher up into the legal system
would have been extremely unlikely. I suspect that there is more going
on in this kids life than is being discussed in this article.