[Vision2020] Sangria Favored for Sixth & Jackson?

thansen at moscow.com thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 25 16:06:16 PST 2015

So . . .

The city is more open to a restaurant at the southwest corner of Sixth
Street and Jackson . . . next door to restaurants on Sixth Street . . .
across Sixth Street from Jimmy John's and the Alehouse . . . than a
much-needed expansion of a local health care facility ? ? ?

Well, maybe those locals in need of the health care facilities that could
have been available . . . will luck out next round (whenever that is) . .
.  maybe not.  Right, Mr. Bettge?

"Moscow Cares" (or so I think)
http://www.MoscowCares.com