[Vision2020] ObamaCare Premiums will increase 5-6% for 2015

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:19:22 PST 2015

​Apples and oranges. I am citing the major increase in premiums pre and
post democrat care. You keep talking about amount of increase after the act
was put in place. Telling the persons who saw a 73-78% hike in their
premiums (I haven't even gotten around to mentioning the sizable increases
in deductibles) that the yearly increase is likely to be 6% is not likely
to be overly impressed.

Of course all of this gets away from the point of the original discussion
which, if I remember correctly was, why a big proponent of inflicting Obama
care on everyone else should be whining when the government turns its eye
on him? I should think that such a person would be only too happy to pay
more for the grand privilege of participating in dear leaders legacy.