[Vision2020] Incumbents dominate first week of election filing across north central Idaho

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Aug 29 03:10:52 PDT 2015

Courtesy of today's (August 29, 2015) Lewiston Tribune.

--------------------------------------
Incumbents dominate first week of election filing across north central Idaho
The first week for candidates to file for various city council and mayoral positions throughout north central Idaho concluded Friday, with a number of incumbents seeking re-election.
Sitting elected officials in Nez Perce, Latah, Clearwater and Lewis counties have already tossed their names back into the voting pool, while Idaho County had yet to receive any official declarations of candidacy as of Friday afternoon. Candidates have until 5 p.m. Friday to file for office.
The end-of-the-week filing count for the first five days of the filing period was reported from the clerk's office in each county. This list may not include some candidates who filed with their respective city clerks.
Filings include:
Latah County
In Moscow, newcomer Kathryn Bonzo and incumbents James H. Boland and Dan Carscallen have filed for the three four-year council positions.

Question, V-Peeps:  I know this may be premature (and believe me, I have been premature on other occasions), but . . . Are any of you fine people familiar with Kathryn Bonzo?

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com