[Vision2020] PR - City of Moscow Closes Hamilton Lowe Aquatic Center & Limits Outdoor Operations Due to Smoke

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Aug 26 11:17:12 PDT 2015

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow Closes Hamilton Lowe Aquatic Center & Limits Outdoor Operations Due to Smoke

August 26, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) -  The City of Moscow is closing the Hamilton Lowe Aquatic Center and is limiting outdoor operations due to the excessive smoke in the area.  City staff will monitor conditions and will reopen the pool on Thursday, August 26, if they have improved.  Outdoor operations will be considered as conditions are monitored.

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.