[Vision2020] "Diversity Equals White Genocide" Comes A-Calling: American Freedom Party

Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Sat Aug 1 22:11:15 PDT 2015

Shall I request my friends to relax?  I moved out of Idaho.  My guess is
similar calls will be happening elsewhere also.  I am told Georgia is
also fully of empty heads.
Best..
Ghazi

--
S.'Ghazi' Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Economics Prof. [(1968-02), Emeritus, 2002;
    Dept.Chair-79-81/93-02; Director, In'l Studies-89-93; Adj.Prof.03-08;