[Vision2020] Community assistance sought

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Apr 24 19:06:03 PDT 2015

Message forwarded from Jenny Kostroff of Moscow's 1912 Center:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1912-Center/115370335351

I am asking for community help. One of our art pieces was stolen last night during Brew Fest. We are upset that at a function that is supposed to support local business, someone thought it would be a good idea to take what they wanted. I am hopeful that we can get the word out and get this piece returned to the 1912 Center and then back to the artist where it belongs. No questions asked, no charges made. We just want it back.
It is a portrait of Carl Sagan on a cardboard box that measures a bit larger than two and a half feet wide by a bit larger than 4 feet tall. It was done with a dry medium and looks like these three other pieces in our current show, ETCETERA... Thad Froio trusted us with his work and we are trusting that our community will respond and help us get Carl back. Thank you.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/1912_Center/1912_Center_Request_Photo_042415.jpg

Jenny:  If there is ANYTHING that I or Moscow Cares can do, pleeeeeeease advise, ok?

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com