[Vision2020] PR - Vandal Town Block Party

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 23 16:14:32 PDT 2014

Simba at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Breakfast at Moscow Middle School on January 18, 2014

Song 1
http://youtu.be/TmFHq3vn_Kg

Song 2
http://youtu.be/kvaeF1jI7bw

Song 3
http://youtu.be/xEwAIDbS3eQ

Simba at Moscow's Environment Rally on June 12, 2014

Song 1
http://youtu.be/5uk-TAaDrE8

Song 2
http://youtu.be/aLyImZq5a8M