[Vision2020] PR - Vandal Town Block Party

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Sep 23 15:29:49 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Vandal Town Block Party

September 23, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow and Moscow Chamber of Commerce are hosting the first ever Vandal Town Block Party, welcoming new and returning students back to Moscow and celebrating with the community.  The event will take place on September 26, 2014 from 6 to 9 p.m. on Main Street in Moscow, Idaho.  The event will feature local businesses, prizes, food vendors, specialty vendors live entertainment by Voodoo City Radio and Simba and the Exceptional Africans.

Mayor Bill Lambert says of the event, "This is an exciting start to a new tradition that builds on an idea we've heard from several of our downtown business, to open up Main Street and host our community in the heart of our downtown."

Special thanks to the sponsors of this event including the University of Idaho, Gritman Medical Center, Moscow Family Medicine, Avista, and the Moscow Food Coop.  For more information, please contact the City of Moscow at 208.883.7123 or the Moscow Chamber of Commerce at 208.882.1800.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.