[Vision2020] drone sighting

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:28:42 PDT 2014

Well, I don't demand an explanation. I don't demand one when a plane flies
overhead, for example. If this one was flying at tree top level ,then that
would be a different story.

Well, demand away. While you are doing that, I'm going to have a beer at
the summit grill at the top of the tram at Wallowa Lake.

Paul