[Vision2020] Joy Sun: Should you donate differently?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Oct 24 21:51:58 PDT 2014

Due to other commitments previously made, I feel it necessary to
restrain myself from accepting your invitation, and allow your
charitable ministrations to remain in your capable hands.  Between now
and the dates you mentioned I am constrained by my own full-time SANTA
activities (Study and Note Trenchant Answers) in order to prepare myself
to ELF (Evince Learned Fundamentals) during a semi-periodic local ritual
known as final examinations.  This semester's Academic Calendar
indicates that final examinations are to be given in the week following
December 12 and ending December 19.

Ken