[Vision2020] Joy Sun: Should you donate differently? (was: greed)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Oct 24 15:22:52 PDT 2014

With absolutely no insult or offense and as beneficial as Mr. Marcy's suggestion may be, at the national level, I reiterate . . .

I strongly encourage local contributions. Considerably more of your local donation goes toward its intended purpose than contributions to national organizations.

Please do not turn your back on your neighbors.

Those who wish to join in this cause, may ride along with Moscow Cares as we make our annual holiday rounds on December 12th (a Friday) or December 19th (another Friday), depending on which Friday is forecast to have better weather.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com