[Vision2020] Fw: greed

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 22 11:35:51 PDT 2014

LOL - a discussion it seems many of us can relate to  :)

Scott, I'm interested in how you make anonymous donations - can you please
share?

I'm pretty picky about the causes I donate to so I feel comfortable in the
ratio of "administrative/fundraising" expenses to direct spending on
programs and/or services, but what drives me beyond distraction is the whole
once I give, then I get the incessant calls, mailings, etc.  So, I'm very
interested in your anonymous donation method.

Thanks,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Compassion is the basis of all morality.

~ Arthur Schopenhuaer