[Vision2020] Fw: greed

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 19:13:03 PDT 2014

You may wish to refer to the following documentation from snopes.com, which says the information is either outdated and/or outright false:

snopes.com: Executive Salaries in Charities

snopes.com: Executive Salaries in Charities
Article compares the salaries of top executives of several large charitable organizations.
View on www.snopes.com Preview by Yahoo

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:44 PM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

>Although there is one national organizations to whom we donate . . . Disabled American Veterans (of which I am a member) . . .
>

>Moscow Cares primarily donates locally and regularly . . . Humane Society of the Palouse . . . Sojourners Alliance . . . Trinity Moscow Food Pantry . . . Alternative to Violence of the Palouse . . . Heart of the Arts, Inc . . . Palouse Habitat for Humanity . . . Latah County Human Rights Task Force . . . to name just a few.
>

>We prefer local donations knowing that 100% of the donation will go toward the purpose for which it was intended.
>

>We have, and always will encourage contributions to local entities (I dislike the word "charity").
>

>After all . . .
>

>"That's What Friends are For"
>http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/What_Friends_are_for.mp3
>
>Seeya 'round town, Moscow, because . . .
>

>"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)
>http://www.MoscowCares.com
>
>Tom Hansen
>Moscow, Idaho
>

>On Oct 19, 2014, at 2:29 PM, Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:

message worth sharing from Bill Frye, who never sends me anything
irrelevant.

>>Sue
H.
Armstrong ; Syd Brown ; Sue Hovey ; John
Cutmore
>>Subject: Fw: greed

>>A  timely reminder before our generous spirits open up our

                    yourself
                          expenses MARCH OF
                          because
                          benefits. UNICEF