[Vision2020] Fw: greed

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 19 15:43:16 PDT 2014

Although there is one national organizations to whom we donate . . . Disabled American Veterans (of which I am a member) . . .

Moscow Cares primarily donates locally and regularly . . . Humane Society of the Palouse . . . Sojourners Alliance . . . Trinity Moscow Food Pantry . . . Alternative to Violence of the Palouse . . . Heart of the Arts, Inc . . . Palouse Habitat for Humanity . . . Latah County Human Rights Task Force . . . to name just a few.

We prefer local donations knowing that 100% of the donation will go toward the purpose for which it was intended.

We have, and always will encourage contributions to local entities (I dislike the word "charity").

After all . . .

"That's What Friends are For"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/What_Friends_are_for.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com