[Vision2020] Challening issues

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 19:01:57 PST 2014

I know this is aimed at Paul, but I'm going to chime in all the same.  To specifically answer your questions to Paul as if they were asked to me:
- do you acknowledge the existence of institutional racism? Yes
- If so, what criteria do you use to evaluate whether or not it is present in a situation?  Statistics of the category of institutionalized racism that applies coupled with specifics of the present situation
- Do you admit that white privilege exists? Yes.  Here is a summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

Now since you've previously written that you were 'hoping that the majority of the white members of the jury would overcome a long standing history of racisim in Missouri and bring an indictment that would have facilitated a public trial', would it disappoint you if they made the decision not to indict solely based on the information presented to them and didn't consider present or historical race issues at all?

-Scott