[Vision2020] Violence erupts following Ferguson grand jury announcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 25 11:46:48 PST 2014

It is simply my (and millions of others) opinion that shooting and killing an unarmed pedestrian, whose only crime known to Officer Wilson at the time of the shooting, was jay-walking, is WRONG!

My sources (ranging from a couple retired criminal court judges to several active county prosecutors), for developing this opinion, are far too numerous to list here.  Suffice it that they were each interviewed on the air.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon