[Vision2020] PR - Impaired Driving Enforcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 24 11:19:10 PST 2014

I believe that the advance notice suggests that . . .

If anybody intends to participate in the Jello-shot Competition at the Champions Club . . . followed by six hours of Beer Pong at the Plantation . . . they should be advised that there will be more-than-usual MPD patrols out and about.

Having said that . . .

This dedication goes out to our friends in blue at the Moscow Police Department, especially those who conduct their patrols in . . .

"Car 54"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Car_54.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com