[Vision2020] America's finest News Source...

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 16:45:12 PST 2014

The people who want to avoid GMOs have a hard time. 90% of the corn and soybeans grown in the US are GMO. They're the base for most processed food products-- high fructose corn syrup, oils, protein additives, etc. And they're both fed to cattle, hogs, and chickens. Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

 #yiv0725084483 #yiv0725084483 --.yiv0725084483hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv0725084483 body.yiv0725084483hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv0725084483 It's a smart marketing move by McDonald's Roger.  First, there is a lot of hype that GMOs are as toxic as red dye #2.  Even worse, I've heard from my liberal friends that the Monsanto corporation earns huge profits on GMOs.  My take is that the whole GMO brouhaha is small potatoes, but never underestimate the power of groupthink.