[Vision2020] New UI Library digital collections

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Nov 7 17:25:38 PST 2014

The UI Library doe a lot of neat things. My Wife found a lot of old historic pictures at the PSES Poultry Farm Storage which she turned over to the library. I think that they are going to digitalize them. They are in the process of digitalizing the Fosberg Monolith Collection. The pictures of which were taken by Kai. I believe they also have plans to digitalize the Entomology collection.
Roger