[Vision2020] New UI Library digital collections

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:22:56 PST 2014

I understand Ron Force has some familiarity with the U I Library...

Sunil

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:18:17 -0800
To: rforce2003 at yahoo.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New UI Library digital collections

Jus' puttin' out a friendly warnin', Mr. Force.
I once posted a photo (jus' one) from the collection I mentioned earlier.  Two days later Inreceived an email from somebody in UI library management advising me to take it down.  I did jus' that.

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon