[Vision2020] You be the judge . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 5 14:28:31 PST 2014

Scott Dredge stated:

"I'll just be careful to remember that anything I 'like' can and will be used against me if I ever run for office . . . "

Good idea, Mr. Dredge.

If/when running for public office you might also consider "following" a Facebook user, who preaches a philosophy contradictory to community well-being, instead of "liking" them.

Or, you can do as I have done for a long time, dating back to Windows '95, if you strongly disagree with a certain Facebook user . . . bookmark the URL of their Facebook page (Hi,
Dougie) and check-in on it/them every once in a while.  No harm, no foul.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon