[Vision2020] You be the judge . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:07:11 PST 2014

There is a lot of ambiguity which is why this this is a Rorschach test.   The short of it is that those who don't agree with his political leanings wouldn't vote for him.  I'd doubt if this ad swayed any votes.  If I see a Facebook that says 'I'm having a shitty day', I click the 'like' button.  I've seen posts (far too many than I'd prefer to see) that say 'my spouse died yesterday'.  Those always draw tens and sometimes hundreds of likes.

This thread isn't worth any more of my time.  I'll just be careful to remember that anything I 'like' can and will be used against me if I ever run for office which I'm sure I won't because I suck at motivational speaking 101 and I wouldn't want to be associated with either God awful political party.  Slinging muck might be an entertaining exercise.