[Vision2020] Guns on campus

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:05:08 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Rosemary Huskey <
donaldrose at cpcinternet.com> wrote:

"I'm not sure what kind of “higher learning” is taking place at NSA ..."
NSA an institution of "higher learning?"

As was once posted on Vision2020, "NSA" stands for "No Science Allowed!"
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Rosemary Huskey <

Only if they are men.  Kirker men love their guns.