[Vision2020] Guns and puppies

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:49:42 PDT 2014

Professors do have a "conscience clause." They are not forced to carry and
they are free to never go any place that they fear a firearm might be.
Conscience protection affects what you do, not what others do. Such a
clause protects a pharmacist from being forced to sell abortafactants but
does not prevent his customers from acquiring them elsewhere or even
possessing/using them in his presence. A doctor can refuse to end a child's
life in the womb but he can't force a woman to carry it to term. It would
seem that a great many folks most enjoy rules, laws, & clauses when there
is an outcome that can be inflicted on others.