[Vision2020] A 1.6 million-pound megaload, huh?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:55:52 PDT 2014

Apologies?  Wouldn't you advise me to always shoot from the hip?  And with my eyes closed?

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:16:37 -0700
To: bear at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] A 1.6 million-pound megaload, huh?

My apologies.
The posting below was/is intended for Wayne Price, the author of the previos posting.

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon