[Vision2020] more guns on campus

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 08:47:22 PDT 2014

I don't know about the full police academy treatment, but more applicable training for enhanced carry permit holders seems like a good idea to me.  I'm not talking about training in how to assault a fortified position or anything, but more training in how to use their specific weapon, what their responsibilities are, and how they are expected to react in a number of different situations would be a good idea.  The more responsible. careful, and competent those permit holders are, the better for everyone (on campus or off).

Paul