[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 93, Issue 222

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Thu Mar 27 21:36:01 PDT 2014

guns, period

________________________________

When I read certain posts, I realize that "the inmates are running the asylum." The founders of our nation are most probably rolling in their graves. I can think of no time in our history that bringing a gun to a proud university classroom would be tolerated, much less lauded as a constitutional right.
I tire of these inane arguments which propose we are nothing but beasts. Whoa be our state. Whoa be our nation that we arm ourselves against each other whilst delving into matters of morality, future, and science and philosophy. Are we primitives that we focus on our base instincts, or are we enlightened enough to put aside our weapons in respect for our intellectual institutions?