[Vision2020] more guns on campus

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:25:10 PDT 2014

Why was the law forbidding concealed firearms on campus so much more
effective in protecting your "dh" that the much more stringent law that
forbids shooting others without an extremely good reason. The person who
will obey the first will almost certainly obey the second. The one that
disregards the second will laugh at the first.