[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 93, Issue 133

W.Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Mar 13 12:43:23 PDT 2014

And the next election, considering that we live in a representative democracy, will decide IF the legislature and the governor did the right thing or not, or if the people collectively think they are on the right track.
IF you don't like what the elected officials of the State of Idaho do, vote them out of office.