[Vision2020] Caturday (March, 8, 2014)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 8 05:18:49 PST 2014

Courtesy of the Daily Star (London, England) at:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/368424/Grumpiest-cat-EVER-has-a-reason-to-smile-after-finding-a-new-home

----------------------------------

Turn that frown upside down! Grumpiest cat EVER is adopted
A CAT that has possibly the grumpiest looking face ever has reason to smile again after finding a new home.

The stray Persian became a worldwide celebrity after the New Hanover Sheriff's Office Animal Services Unit posted his frowning face on their Facebook page in an attempt to find someone to adopt him.

Appealing for new owners, the unit wrote: "This intense fellow is looking to find his forever family!

"We're not sure he's really thrilled with us at the moment because when he came to us he was really matted so we had to shave off his fur.

"Once his fur grows back, we think he'll be feeling more like the Persian royalty he knows he is!"

The ad quickly went viral and a loving family was soon found to take him in.

Let's hope their house meets his no doubt impeccably-high standards.

This angry feline has given the original Grumpy Cat, Tardar Sauce, a run for its money.

Tardar's has a huge fanbase, and has even bagged her very own film.

We're not sure she's prepared to share the limelight!

ADOPTED: This angry-looking cat has finally found a new home

[NEW HANOVER SHERIFF'S OFFICE ANIMAL SERVICES UNIT/FACEBOOK]

https://m.facebook.com/NHSOAnimalServices?__tn__=C

http://www.MoscowCares.com