[Vision2020] From the 1912 Center's Lost & Found . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:28:31 PDT 2014

Being a most of the time Democrat,  becoming more of an Independent.. old
Hippie, and granola girl..

The comment gave me a chuckle..

I didn't see anything mean, or snotty about it..

Attend a Republican event, and the owner of such clothing would be found
quite quickly.,

Birds of a feather and all...

:)

Have a Happy Weekend everyone!

Tom, I am looking forward to your images/videos of Farmer's Market.

*pout*

My health precludes me from going to Idaho this summer.. being able to see
the pictures, and pick out people I know is a lot of fun.

Love to All,
Janesta