[Vision2020] From the 1912 Center's Lost & Found . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 27 19:56:46 PDT 2014

Good to know, Scott, that you think collecting canned food donations for
Sojourners Alliance, which is something that's happened at the last several
Intolerista Wingdings, is "disgusting."

And, I know this will come as a shock to you, Scott, but I know several
"conservatives" who enjoy Roy Zimmerman's humor and music.  Fortunately, not
everyone is as narrow-minded as you prefer to believe.