[Vision2020] Things that make you go . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 26 19:13:09 PDT 2014

Thanks for bringing this up, Mr. Price.  I was hopin' somebody would.

I could go on and on detailing how then-Mayor Nancy Chaney explained the contribution.  But, why not listen to it for yourself?

http://www.moscowcares.com/Election2013

For added humor I have included Walter Steed's response, during that same debate, to the question"What have you done to improve human rights?"  To which he discusses his growing up as an infant in Mississippi during the 50s.

http://youtu.be/sGOOy6QTehQ

'Nother thing, Mr. Price . . .

Ya like to see BIG $$$?

Take a gander at Butch's initial financial disclosure report filed on May 13th, with contributions totaling $407,512.28 . . . a large percentage of which came from development companies and software companies in California and property firms in Utah.

http://www.sos.idaho.gov/elect/Finance/2014/Pre-Primary/3046_scanned.pdf

And I thought that political contributions by Moscow Cares totaling $6,325 so far this election year was a lot?  Jeesh!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon