[Vision2020] A Friday afternoon musical interlude with a message. After all . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 20 11:56:30 PDT 2014

And how 'bout them Walmart specials . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/WalMart_Special.mp3

Tell ya what, though . . .

I promise to NEVER play "Love is a Good Thing" (by Sheryl Crow) inside Walmart, ok?

However, I am getting my drone . . . which I have flown thrice, not twice, over the grounds of East City Park . . . fitted with small (but VERY effective) speakers and a rather fascinating MP3 player that plays (reads) SD cards, so . . .

Keep your eyes to the skies, V-Peeps!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon